Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Little Less Pink

A wonderful homeschooling mom and author left me a comment with a suggestion on how to change the blog to lavender. Find the background color area in the template, erase what is there and type in lavender. Sounds easy. I tried that and all of my text disappeared. So I typed in purple and the text returned in purple. Whew, getting there. It'll be Lent by the time I figure this out so the purple will still work. Sometimes it's the easiest solution that is the best and it takes someone else to point out the obvious. I was struggling with HTML language, it never occured to me to try the actual color.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, no! I'm sorry! The different templates must work differently and of course I'm not savvy enough to find the spot on your particular template that will work. Sigh. Sorry about the bum steer. :-/

    p.s. Thank you for the wonderful comment about the Christmas essay.

    By Blogger Karen Edmisten , at December 12, 2005 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home