Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Answer to This Was Easy

What do you say when your husband IM's you at 5:00 p.m. and asks "can you get a sitter, I'd love to take you to dinner?" You say yes. And then move heaven and earth to get a sitter. Actually it is pretty easy for me because I have access to some lovely teenage girls who have lots of siblings and are great with my kids. It was an easy night for the two girls who came because the babies were already asleep and the big ones only had about twenty minutes left. It was a lovely dinner at a restaurant we had not tried before. Very urban and Manhattan like. Nice wine list too. A little pricey but well worth it. It was a nice surprise. He's a good guy, I think I'll keep him around for the nexst fifty years or so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home