Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Knitting and Head Injuries

I haven't posted much. Life has been hectic. Last night I picked up my knitting needles again and finished up a really easy scarf I started ages ago. I am a beginner and while I love it I am having a hard time progressing. I need to find a class or something to jumpstart some creativity. I've checked some knitting blogs but everyone seems so expert that it is a little intimidating. Erin had a mishap the other day. She fell and somehow managed to gouge a chunk out of her head on the edge of the closet door. Blood was spurting everywhere. So off to the emergency room we go and she now is the proud owner of a big metal staple in her head. She finds this cool. I find it a little disturbing. The staple comes out Friday and in the meantime she must wear a hat outside because the staple could get hot when exposed to sun. It could burn her scalp. Yuck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home