Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

10 Kids - No Problem

My sister-in-law stopped by this afternoon with her five children. My brother is traveling on business in China so she is at a loose end. She came out to Long Island from Connecticut and is staying with her parents. So between their five and my five there were ten kids. (Is everyone impressed with my math?)It was a lot of fun. My parents joined us for dinner (pizza) and the kids had a great time playing together. The weather is pretty miserable, thunderstorms, so no pool but they had great fun anyway. A lot of people would be amazed at having ten kids in the house and enjoying it. More fool them. It is a fairly regular occurrence around here and I really love it. Nothing gives me more pleasure than a house full of happy kids. They play creatively and we even had a short concert with Ryan and Erin playing for us for a while. Guitar, flute, pizza, cousins, Nana and Pop - what more could any kid ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home