Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Catholic Mosaic

I've been waiting for this. Cay Gibson has written, what sounds like, an amazing book called Catholic Mosaic: Living the Liturgical Year with Literature, An Ilustrated Book Study for Children . I just discovered that you can pre-order the book and if you do so by May 17th you will receive a free shipping deal! Wow! Click here for a sample page and for order info. Cay is the author of House of Literature and is a contributor to Heart and Mind Magazine. She is a dear and wonderful person who has a great wealth of knowledge and experience that she is always generous enough to share. I anticipate this book as being a great resource and a staple in many homeschools. I will definitely write up more details when I receive the book.

1 Comments:

  • Mary Ellen,
    You are a treasured friend and so sweet.

    Thank you for the support and encouraging post. : )

    Give your belly a loving pat from me. : )

    By Blogger Cay Gibson, at May 10, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home