Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The twins say hi

Yesterday I went for another OB visit. There was some trouble finding one of the twins heartbeats so off to the sono I went. I really don't mind doing it because I love looking at them. Well they were both there and wiggling all over. One was waving at his mama. Like a big goofball I waved back. So there were two perfectly healthy spines, hearts, brains and all kinds of hands and feet dancing around. They were snuggled up together and bouncing off one another. It was pretty funny. It did occur to me on the way home that in a very short time all of that bouncing is going to be incredibly uncomfortable. Oh well, it is Lent and we are called to suffer. Next month I go for a Stage II sono and that should be great fun. I will also probably know the genders then. I confess to being very anxious to know. No reason for it, just excited. I wish I could post some pictures but when I scan them they just come out at a black blob. If someone has a better let me know and I will try it.

1 Comments:

  • I am so excited about these two beautiful babies!!! It never ceases to amaze me what an enormous blessing this is--two little souls, already members of your family, just waiting to introduce themselves!

    God bless all of you!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at March 02, 2006 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home