Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Friday, August 12, 2005

Toothless

Erin is losing teeth at an almost alarming rate here. I am not sure how she is managing to eat. The flute teacher is impressed that she is doing as well as she is considering her lack of teeth. She is very into the tooth fairy, not so much the fairy aspect as the money. She is irked that she doesn't get more money per tooth. She has been raking in $2 a tooth and for each tooth that she loses she thinks she should get an extra dollar. Toward that end I think she is attempting to rip them out of her head before they are ready. What she needs the money for I have no idea. I asked if she was saving up for anything in particular and she said, "no you can buy me whatever I need." I am not sure if this makes her dippy or a total genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home