Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not much to report

I haven't been blogging lately... well because I just had twins and it's been busy. The twins are wonderful, content babies but babies still require a lot of time and there has been some disruption to the schedule. The first thing to go is my computer time. I'm hoping my readers will be patient. I have some new pictures that I will post later or tomorrow. We started official school yesterday. Thank God for the good people at Seton. I was able to have everything ready and all the lesson planning was done for me. I don't think we would be starting for another three months if it had been up to me to do lessons for four children this year. The day went well and everyone was very enthusiastic about their new school supplies and books. We accomplished a lot and I think it's going to be a good year. Since I am not posting much I will direct you to some essential reading. Elizabeth wrote a wonderful essay about submitting to our husbands. I wouldn't miss it if I were you - it is profoundly wise. This is going back a bit but I have to point you toward Dawn's post on Christmas in August. Yes Dawn is planning for Christmas already and in a beautiful way. She is planning on a handmade Christmas this year so it requires some forethought. She mentions a lot of great resources. Danielle Bean has a great first day of school post today. Everyone knows how much I love Catholic Mosaic. Now Hillside Education is exploring the idea of offering a book package to go with Advent. Go here to Cay's Cajun Cottage for more info. You can also check Hillside's blog. At Our Magnum OpusBridget gives some good advice about having a merry heart

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home