Tales from the Bonny Blue House

Friday, January 27, 2006

Two Hearts

I saw the OB again today. This time they did all of the blood work and other tests that are normally done in the beginning of pregnancy. Dave was able to see the twins on ultra-sound. Baby A was wiggling around and it looked like he/she was rolling. Poor Baby B was stuck under Baby A and wasn't as visible. There were two strong heartbeats and they measured perfectly at 11 weeks and 5 days, which is exactly what they should be. The second trimester begins soon! How about this for good news. I told the doctor I was always hungry and he said, "so eat." My kind of guy. My last OB acted as if every pound I gained was a personal disappointment to him. This doctor told me that I could expect to spend the twins first year running around like a nut and they weight would come off. He told me to eat when I was hungry, rest when I was tired and not to worry about it. I do like him!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home